Perform the day to day duties and responsibilities listed below:
- Data entry
- Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately
- Maintain daily Excel Spreadsheet of tracking information to be emailed internally
- Ensure customer order and product verify before packaging
- Contact carriers and schedule pick-ups
- Assist in receiving and material handling as needed
- Organize stock and maintain inventory of shipping supplies
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments
- Organize shipping space efficiently; Keep shipping area clean and organized daily
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Comply with a process that addresses all state and federal guidelines regarding medication labeling
- Consult with pharmacist on duty regarding prescription order clarification, order entry, issues or concerns
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently when inputting information
- Other duties as assigned; job duties may vary depending on business needs
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
- Knowledge of medical terminology (including sig codes and Roman numeral), brand and generic names of medications and general pharmacy terminology
Performs any additional duties assigned by the CEO/Administrative Director
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Position requires effective verbal and written communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs, pharmacy software, outstanding multi-tasking, and a team player.
- Literacy in computerized pharmacy systems and software applications required
- Must be proficient with a computer and Microsoft Office programs
- Must possess strong prioritizing abilities, and organizational/communication skills with a minimum one (1) year pharmacy technician experience
- Intermediate typing/keyboarding skills
Hours will be mainly between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or at other times on an as needed basis. Subject to change.
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to be considered for this position, please attach your cover letter and resume and email email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CRE8 Pharmacy Group is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age,marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. CRE8Pharmacy Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.