Methods of Deliverycre8Padmin2019-12-10T13:45:16-05:00
Methods of Delivery Available at CRE8
• Powder base that makes capsules easier to prepare and saves time • Reduces static, making micronized powders easier to work with • Provides even distribution and improved dissolution of APIs
• Oral-suspension base that thins when shaken and thickens when standing • Minimizes sedimentation and allows for rapid redispersion of APIs with agitation • All-natural sweetness derived from monk fruit
• Alcohol-free for better stability and less irritation • Quick absorption, smooth texture, and no greasy residue • Anhydrous topical silicone base that provides superior moisturization and protection • Contains pracaxi oil that is rich in skin-friendly fatty acids and lipids • Promotes a soothing and nurturing environment
• Topical base that moisturizes and supports healthy skin • May improve the appearance of red, blotchy skin • Easily accommodates antimicrobials, benzoyl peroxide, tretinoin, alpha and beta hydroxy acids, and more
• Superior testosterone delivery backed up by independent testing • Alcohol-free for better stability and less irritation • Quick absorption, smooth texture, and no greasy residue
• Validated vehicle for deep-penetrating topical formulations and transdermal formulations • Patented transdermal technology backed by numerous peer-reviewed studies • Over 15 formulas with extended beyond-use dates
• Elegant yet durable topical cream that is stable over a broad pH range (3.5-12) • Noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, nonirritating and odor-free • Formulated without oil, petrolatum, parabens and propylene glycol
Oral, Vaginal or Rectal Gels
• Unique liquid-gel base that adheres to mucosa up to 24 times longer than other products • Increases contact time between APIs and mucosa • Can be diluted with water to adjust viscosity • Commonly compounded with VersaBase® Gel (PCCA #30-3656) to create vaginal gels
Water Based Injection
• Powder base that provides topical delivery to the nasal and sinus cavities when reconstituted • Reduces particle size and increases dispersibility and solubility of APIs • Easy to store and carry with prolonged beyond-use date in powder/capsule preparation • Commonly compounded with PCCA XyliFos® (PCCA #30-4894)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.